The children who live with us depend on the generosity of individuals like you to make their lives brighter every day. Volunteers at St. Jude’s Ranch play a vital role in the organization by assisting the staff with a variety of projects, some working directly with the children.
We encourage you to take a moment to review the current volunteer needs at our campuses and contact us with any questions. Volunteer applications (below) should be returned to the Development Coordinator in your local area. If you have any questions regarding Volunteer Opportunities, please contact the individuals listed below.
Group Volunteer OpportunitiesCorporate and Convention Groups and Community Outreach volunteer opportunities exist at many of our campuses. Please contact us for more details and check back often for updates.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities Nevada Region
Boulder City Campus
- Gift Shop
- Our gift shop is open every day of the week. We rely on volunteers to help create the best shopping experience for our customers. Opportunities are available daily, weekly or monthly. Contact us for more information.
- Perhaps one of the busiest areas on our campus, the mailroom receives close to 40 large bins of mail every day and with only one part time employee sorting, we could really use additional help. Contact us for more information.
- With 40 acres, 20 buildings and only two maintenance workers, we need help with the simple stuff like changing air filters, repairing sprinklers and other similar ‘to-do’ items you would normally do on the weekend in your own home. Contact us for more information.
- Car Museum
- You may not know this, but we have a wonderful car museum in need of an attendant to oversee touring visitors. Some sweeping and possible dusting of classic cars makes this volunteer opportunity super easy! Contact us for more information.
- Donation Pick-up
- Donations to SJRC are picked up each Tuesday and we are in need of someone to assist the driver. Contact us for more information.
Texas Region Bulverde and New Braunfels Campuses
- With 2 campuses, 30 acres, 10 buildings and only one maintenance worker, we need help with the simple stuff like mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, changing air filters, repairing sprinklers and other similar ‘to-do’ items you would normally do on the weekend in your own home. Contact us for more information.
- Donation Rooms
- We rely on the generosity of the community for in-kind donations to our Program and our children. We often need help sorting through these donations and organizing them for future use. Contact us for more information.