Mission, Vision and Core Values
Transforming the lives of abused and at-risk children, young adults and families by empowering them to create new chances, new choices and new hope in a caring community.
To break the cycle of abuse and neglect by mending spirits and renewing hope.
Our Core Values
Our actions are inspired by the following core values:
- Joyful trust in the Lord
- A sense of humor
- Honesty, trustworthiness, integrity and loyalty
- Exceptional service to children, families, staff, donors and community
- Professionalism through accountability, transparency and fiscal responsibility
- Teaching our children and young adults to contribute to society
- Respect the dignity, beliefs and diversity of all people